Monday, January 17, 2011

Almost 18

I have nothing more to say about that. I'm almost 18. Yep. It's happening. Wednesday. January 19. Expecting some sort of speech or long-winded and detailed discussion of my life and expectations? Sorry to disappoint. Instead, here is the most epic typography piece I've done yet. I think I'm gonna do a series of weapons. The first is a sword. Enjoy! XD
(I know the preview images are small and hard-to-read. If you click on it, though, it'll get bigger. ^_^ The first one is my official piece, entitled Accusation. The second one is exactly the same as the first, but sans the grunge effects.)

Accusation

Accusation sans Grunge

If you're having trouble picking out the words, here's what it says: 
Blade - You're never good enough|Why do you bother trying|Pathetic|Why are you so rebellious|Such a failure|Just give it up|You never get it right|Lazy
Handle Guard - You are so worthless
Handle Grip - Lies

I'm pretty sure the symbolism here is easy enough to grasp, so... If you need further explanation, I would be happy to enlighten you if you ask. :P

Love and hugs!
--Sarah

P.S. NO STEALING PLZ. I worked hard on this! Many hours of work were put into it. So, please. Don't steal. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. So... what does the sword have to do with Accusation? jk :) Awesome work, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm gonna do a series based around the concept of words as weapons. So, the sword could have been anything, really. I just happened to pick a sword instead of gun or something. :-]
    Thank you! I'm very proud of it. :D

    ReplyDelete